Johnson Pump Talulah Ballast Pump Impeller [08-824P-2]
Overview:Talulah Ballast Pump ImpellerA worn or damaged impeller can cause system failure or engine breakdown. SPX FLOW's Johnson Pump Marine brand impellers are developed and manufactured for maximum f... Continue Reading
Talulah Ballast Pump Impeller
A worn or damaged impeller can cause system failure or engine breakdown. SPX FLOW's Johnson Pump Marine brand impellers are developed and manufactured for maximum flow and long life. With a genuine spare impeller, you can also be sure that you are getting the quality required by engine manufacturers and professionals.
- Fitted specifically for the Johnson Pump Talulah Ballast Pump - 13.5 GPM - 12V
- Ensures the correct cooling flow
- Stable pressure delivery over time
- Significantly longer service life
- Excellent self-priming capability
- Ensures sufficient cooling directly at startup
- Impellers are manufactured to strict tolerances for optimal functionality unique MC97 rubber compound in many of the Johnson Pump impellers
- Optimized to provide maximum life, especially for applications where the end user doesn’t run the engine on a regular basis
- Attributing factors for the maximum life use: Stable pressure delivery over time, minimized failures due to fatigue, and minimized swelling
*Sold as an Individual
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.