Pro Folding Hex Key Set - 11 Fractional Inch-Sized Keys
Klein Tools' new Pro Folding Hex Key set conveniently consolidates two sets into one. The heavy-duty 11-piece set includes a high leverage, 4-Inch long 1/2-Inch key. Industrial strength, extended reach blades open independently up to 270 degrees, and a precision fit design to reduce slippage and stripping. The durable handle is made of reinforced nylon with a comfortable grip. The heavy-duty Pro Folding Hex Key set is built specifically for a rigorous job site.
- Pro Folding Hex Key Set with 11 extended-reach blades
- Key sizes: 1/2, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 7/64, and 3/32-Inch
- High-leverage blades open independently up to 270 degrees
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the socket to prevent slippage and stripping
- Conveniently houses the most frequently used hex key sizes in one set
- Blades are made of tough, heat-treated alloy steel and range from approximately 3.5 to 4.5-Inches long
- Reinforced nylon handle has a sturdy, comfortable grip
- Color: Orange
- Type: Folding Hex Key
- Application: Nut Driving
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)