Lectrotab 12 V Trim Tab Actuator - 23 Cable [A-BK-13]
Overview:12 V Trim Tab Actuator - 23' Cable Lectrotab trim tab actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, e... Continue Reading
12 V Trim Tab Actuator - 23' Cable
Lectrotab trim tab actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing.
No components need to be installed inside the boat. Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates a transom mounting bracket.
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Upgrades to most popular hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- All actuators fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Actuator DC Voltage - 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length - 2.25" (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length - 23' (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height - 11.875" (302 mm)
- Upper Mounting Bracket - Standard
- Lower Mounting Bracket - Standard
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.