Lectrotab XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit w/MLC-1 Control - 12 x 12 [XKASML12X12]
Overview:XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with MLC-1 Control - 12 x 12 The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated wit... Continue Reading
XKA Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kit with MLC-1 Control - 12 x 12
The Lectrotab stainless steel trim tab design provides unmatched strength and reliability. All stainless steel tabs are fabricated with a continuous rolled and pinned hinge. This design eliminates the need for welding.
Combined with a precision-engineered actuator, this kit is built to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat.
Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile transom mounting bracket.
The Lectrotab MLC-1 is a microprocessor based trim tab control that can move both tabs simultaneously at the touch of a single button. It includes LED tab position indicators which will automatically dim in darkness and brighten in sunlight.
- Continuous rolled and pinned hinge provides added strength and eliminates the need for welding
- Upper ram seal location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth
- Utilizes internal pressure equalization system
- Internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when under way or backing down
- Quiet operation
- Actuators are fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- Non-metallic external structure which cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or under water
- Trim Tab Size (L x W) - 12" x 12" (30 x 30 cm)
- Boat Length - 18' to 32' (5.5 to 9.5 M)
- Trim Tab Material - 12 gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Actuator DC Voltage - 12 V
- Actuator Stroke Length - 2.25" (57 mm)
- Actuator Cable Length - 23' (7 M)
- Actuator Vertical Height - 11.875" (302 mm)
- Control Dimensions (W x H) - 3.15" x 3.07" (80 x 77 mm)
- Control Mounting Hole Cutout - 2" (50 mm)
- Control Operating Voltage - 12 or 24 V
In the Box:
- One (1) Manual Leveling Control
- Two (2) Stainless Steel tabs
- Two (2) actuators w/23' (7 M) cables
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as a Kit
- Actuator Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Construction: Stainless Steel
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.