Lowrance HOOK2-5 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder TripleShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ Chart [000-14286-001]
Overview:HOOK2-5 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder TripleShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ ChartThe world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 5 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Auto... Continue Reading
HOOK2-5 5" Chartplotter/Fishfinder TripleShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ Chart
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 5 TripleShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 5 features TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus a worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 5-inch SolarMAX™ Display - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Exclusive Tripleshot™ 3-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ - TripleShot three-in-one sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot - -Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation - -Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.(Both Included)
- Display: 5" (127mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: TripleShot transducer
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 7.31" \ 185.6 mm
- Product Depth: 3.28" \ 83.3 mm
- Product Height: 4.38" \ 111.2 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Comes with worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map/Lowrance
- Included Transducer: 000-14029-001
- Screen Size: 5"
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 3.7 lbs
- UPC: 9420024169612
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Due to substantial price increases and new surcharges from UPS and Federal Express, we must unfortunately pass some of the increase along to you, our valued customers.
Important Note: Timely deliveries are not guaranteed from Courier Companies due to Covid-19 pandemic, delays are possible.
USPS Promotional: Calculated at Checkout Page
BestWay Promotional: $8.99 (2-7 Business Days)
Ground Promotional: $10.99 (1-6 Business Days)
2-Days Promotional: $16.99 (2 Business Days)
Next Business Day Promotional: $49.99 (Next Business Days)
Get hundreds of items for the lowest shipping rates. You will only be charged for single shipment, if you go with our Promotional Best way Shipping option during Checkout.
Shipping will be done by UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Same Day Shipping
Our Promotional Best Way shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. It may include multiple packages to your address but you will only be charged for one shipment. Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days but it could take up to 10 business days in some cases.
Free Ground Shipping
$16.99 2-Days Shipping
Our Promotional 2-Days shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. With this shipping method, our magic shipping algorithms shop several carriers to find the best mode of transportation that will deliver your packages in two days to the 48 contiguous states. That’s a tremendous value!
This rate does not apply on Hazmat and Truck Freight items
$49.99 Next Day Shipping
This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like dock boxes, consoles, life rafts, generators, outboards and outriggers.
These offers can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
If any item has any limit to be shipped by the carrier chosen by the customer during checkout process, Point Supplies Inc. reserves the rights to send it via any other channel.