Magma Crossover Double Burner Firebox [CO10-102]
Overview:Crossover Double Burner Firebox Build your perfect outdoor cooking experience with Magma's Crossover series portable, modular cook system.It starts with the brushed 304 stainless steel Single F... Continue Reading
Crossover Double Burner Firebox
Build your perfect outdoor cooking experience with Magma's Crossover series portable, modular cook system.
It starts with the brushed 304 stainless steel Single Firebox. This Firebox features 2 x 15,000 BTU burners with built-in wind deflectors, to maintain a strong and efficient flame in any condition. Fold-out food preparation shelves with an FDA-approved cutting board insert, that can be easily removed for cleaning. These side shelves double as the lid when the Firebox is not in use and secures with a latch for easy transport. All handles and controls are made from durable, heat hesitant thermal plastic.
The front control panel includes an innovative altitude adjustment system that ensures the flame stays consistent at different elevations. Use as a stove out of the box, placing any pot or saute pan on the cooking grate. It includes a cradle to hold a 1-lb disposable propane cylinder at a 35-degree angle, for the most efficient use of the propane. Or add any of the optional toppers to the grill, make pizza, or griddle. When using these toppers, the Firebox collects any excess grease in the back through a unique grease containment system, ensuring your area remains clean.
Let Magma help you create magnificent meals from morning to night when you're out on an adventure in your RV or tailgating with your best buds.
- Dual fold-out food preparation shelf with 25-pound weight rating locks in place and has reinforced supports
- Removable shelf inserts, with integrated channels to control juices, are FDA-approved and dishwasher safe
- Included hose works with a 20-pound tank or hooks directly to an RV gas line
- Piezo ignition for a single-click, easy start and never needs batteries changed
- An innovative attitude adjustment system keeps a consistent flame at different altitudes
- The starter/control knob has a beveled base to prevent damage if bumped
- Ventilation on the front panel provides airflow to keep controls cool
- Burner access holes allow a view of the lit burner and the ability to light
- Removable stainless steel grate
- Exterior Material - 304 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Interior Material - 304 Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grate - 304 Stainless Steel
- Mounting Application - Single and Dual mount
- Primary Cooking Grate - 16" x 32" (40.64 x 81.28 cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 512" Sq. In. (3303 sq. cm)
- Number of Burners - 2
- Burner BTU 15,000 per burner
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 18.63" x 32.4" x 9.16" (47.4 x 82.3 x 23.3 cm)
- Fuel Type - Gas
- Fuel Supply - 20-lb. (9071 g) propane tank or adapts to pre-regulated propane LPG (valve sold separately) systems.
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.