Marinco 50Amp 125/250V Shore Power Cable - 50' - Yellow [6152SPP]
Overview:Standard Cordsets50Amp 125/250V PowerCord Plus® Cordsets (4-Wire) All Marinco® cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power co... Continue Reading
50Amp 125/250V PowerCord Plus® Cordsets (4-Wire)
All Marinco® cordsets are made of the highest quality, marine-grade construction with features you won't find on other power cords:
- Watertight molded plug and connector for safety and durability
- Heavy duty, super flexible marine-grade cable (50 amp 6 gauge)
- All models include a standard threaded ring for hook-up to ordinary threaded inlets
- Corrosion resistant, nickel plated contacts
- Power Indicator Light: Boatside connector features a molded-in LED light. When it glows red, you know you have power to the boat.
- Contour Grip with Thumbprint Locator: Both plug and connector ends are molded to fit the contour of your hand. When the thumbprint is in the 12 o'clock position, the blades line up for easy connection.
- Marinco's Easy Lock system: Quickly locks the cord set to the inlet in just 1/8 of a turn. The exclusive locking tabs engage slots built into all Marinco® inlets.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Voltage: 125/250v
- Type: Cordset
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 50a
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 17"W x 19"L WT: 38 lbs
- UPC: 093344309793
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.