Maxwell RC10/8 12V Automatic Rope Chain Windlass 5/16" Chain to 5/8" Rope [RC10812V]
Overview:RC10 Automatic Rope/Chain Windlass Designed for 5/16" chain and 5/8" rope combination Maximum pull: 1540 lbs Metric Chain Size: 8mm Motor Wattage: 1000W Innovative heavy duty stainless st... Continue Reading
RC10 Automatic Rope/Chain Windlass
- Designed for 5/16" chain and 5/8" rope combination
- Maximum pull: 1540 lbs
- Metric Chain Size: 8mm
- Motor Wattage: 1000W
- Innovative heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with a unique rope/chain gypsy, giving an unparalleled level of performance.
- Simple two piece installation, saving time and money and allowing easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Manufactured from marine grade chromed bronze for long term durability
- The topworks can be fully disassembled utilizing the handle provided, a screw driver and common allen key, making regular service and maintenance a breeze. No special tools required!
- A huge, through deck, hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker
- Not only does the RC10 effortlessly handle combination rope/chain rodes, it works just as well with all chain rodes for those who may want the extra security of an all chain systems combined with an elegantly styled, low profile windlass on their foredeck.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 Year Limited Warranty ensuring your confidence that you are getting the best product on the market.
- Chain - Diameter (Inches): 5/16"
- Freefall: Yes
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 5/8"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Vertical
- Box Dimensions: 11"H x 17"W x 20"L WT: 50 lbs
- UPC: 1000000004267
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.