Minn Kota DeckHand 40 
Overview:DeckHand 40 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included). Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope. Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (o... Continue Reading
- 20- to 40-pound anchor capacity (anchor not included).
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test rope.
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
- Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
- Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
- Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck during non-use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick release bracket).
- 12-volt battery operation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Rope Diameter (Inches): 3/16"
- Vertical/Horizontal: Horizontal
- Freefall: No
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 14"W x 17"L WT: 24 lbs
- UPC: 029402017843
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.