Minn Kota MKA-21 Composite Quick Release Bracket 
Overview:MKA-21 Composite Quick Release BracketEasily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design ... Continue Reading
MKA-21 Composite Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ulterra, Terrova, PowerDrive, PowerDrive V2, PowerDrive Pontoon and Deckhand 40
NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the MKA-53 model.
Designed for use in freshwater
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.