Mustang Catalyst Flotation Coat - Red/Black - Small [MC5446-123-S-206]
Overview:Catalyst Flotation Coat - Red/Black - SmallSafety, simplicity, and surefire warmth, all wrapped up in one does-it-all layer that lets you focus on your mission. Modified from the original Floater ... Continue Reading
Catalyst Flotation Coat - Red/Black - Small
Safety, simplicity, and surefire warmth, all wrapped up in one does-it-all layer that lets you focus on your mission. Modified from the original Floater Coat that started the Mustang story back in the ‘50s, and harmonized across Canada and the US, the Catalyst Flotation Coat gives you the comfort, mobility and range of motion you want with the warmth your long days on the water won’t compromise on.
Kick the inconvenience of changing in and out of your PFD as you navigate on and off board with the PFD integrated directly into one elements-blocking jacket. Keep wind & moisture out with adjustable cuffs at the wrists. Stay covered up as you bend, twist and move with a longer cut that prevents riding up.
The Catalyst Flotation Coat is your ultimate winter layer for the water. Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff.
Integrates seamlessly with Catalyst Flotation Bib Pants.
- M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, laminate outer shell with ComfortCuff™ technology
- Outer shell is waterproof
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
- Underarm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim
- D-ring for engine cut off switch
- U.S. and Canadian - UL12402-5 Harmonized Level 70
- Color - Red/Black
- Size - Small
- Chest Size - 35" to 38" (89 to 97 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 90 lb (41 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Red/Black
- Size: S
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 16"W x 20"L WT: 4.1 lbs
- UPC: 062533242821
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.