Mustang Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit - XS - Orange/Black [MS2175-XS-OR/BK]
Overview:Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit - XS - Orange/BlackThe best protection and comfort Size: XS Color: Orange / Black Completely insulated with Mustang Airsoft foam to deliver an immersed... Continue Reading
Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall & Worksuit - XS - Orange/Black
The best protection and comfort
|Color:||Orange / Black|
Completely insulated with Mustang Airsoft foam to deliver an immersed clo value of 0.420, the MS2175 deluxe suit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. This, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the MS2175 an excellent choice for activities around colder northern waters.
Suitable for a wide range of uses from recreational boating to industries like offshore oil and gas work to the rigors of the US Coast Guard, the deluxe anti-exposure suit is comfortable and roomy so it won't impede your activities.
Approvals on this product are dependant on color.
Type V Work Suit (Approved Substitute for a Type III PFD when worn)
- 2 - Orange
- 33 - Orange/Black
Type V (Approved Substitute for a Type III PFD when worn)
- 5 - Navy
- 6 - Gold
- 7 - Olive
- 13- Black
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - Immersed clo 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- Tug-Tites® at thighs and ankles cinch easily to improve fit and minimize water flushing to delay onset of hypothermia
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- SOLAS reflective tape for improved visibility
- Chest and front cargo pockets for extra storage
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange/Black
- Size: XS
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 17"W x 21"L WT: 6.2 lbs
- UPC: 062533417595
Quick Guide (pdf)