Mustang HIT High Visibility Inflatable PFD - Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Automatic/Manual [MD3183T3-239-0-202]
Overview:HIT High Visibility Inflatable PFD - Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Automatic/ManualThe MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inf... Continue Reading
HIT High Visibility Inflatable PFD - Fluorescent Yellow/Green - Automatic/Manual
The MD3183 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI-approved high visibility materials also worn by police, EMS, and traffic controllers the MD3183 T3 is our brightest inflatable yet.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray, or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated.
Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This low-profile PFD ensures high visibility and is lightweight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before the next use.
- Auto hydrostatic inflator technology is maintenance-free for 5 years from the date of manufacture
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility
- Status indicator window - green means it's ready to go
- The cylinder is contained inside the bladder to protect against corrosion
- High visibility ANSI-approved fluorescent yellow cover
- 64 sq. in. of ANSI reflective tape
- Backflap with reflective tape
- SecureZip™ closure Lightweight and comfortable design
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Fluorescent Yellow/Green
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Yellow/Green/Grey
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 11"W x 25"L WT: 2.15 lbs
- UPC: 062533694194
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.