Mustang HIT Inflatable PDF w/SOLAS Reflective Tape - Orange/Black - Automatic/Manual [MD3183T2-33-0-101]
Overview:HIT Inflatable PDF with SOLAS Reflective Tape - Orange/Black - Automatic/Manual The award-winning MD3183 T2 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival'... Continue Reading
HIT Inflatable PDF with SOLAS Reflective Tape - Orange/Black - Automatic/Manual
The award-winning MD3183 T2 Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular inflatable PFD.
The MD3183 T2 version features 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape on the outer shell and back flap. The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray, or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from the date of manufacture or until inflated.
Made for the most severe marine environments the Deluxe Inflatable PFD with HIT will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
*Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before the next use.
- 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape
- Low maintenance Hydrostatic Inflator Technology only inflates when submerged in water, minimizing accidental inflation.
- The inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- The cylinder is contained inside the bladder to protect against corrosion
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Durable 420-Denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type II Recreational
- U.S.C.G. - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.076 - Type V Commercial
- Color - Orange/Black
- Inflation - Automatic/Manual
- CO2 Cylinder Size - 33 gram
- Size - Universal Adult
- Chest Size - 30" to 52" (76 to 132 cm)
- Weight Capacity - ≥ 80 lb (≥36 kg)
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Orange/Black
- Inflatable: Yes
- Size: Universal
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 16"W x 20"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 062533984981
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.