Mustang Sentinel Series Dry Suit Liner - L1 [MSL600GS-13-L1-101]
Overview:Sentinel™ Series Dry Suit Liner - L1 Designed with a combination of Polartec® classic 200 fleece and Polartec® Power Stretch fleece, this drysuit liner provides extra insulation protection when in ... Continue Reading
Sentinel™ Series Dry Suit Liner - L1
Designed with a combination of Polartec® classic 200 fleece and Polartec® Power Stretch fleece, this drysuit liner provides extra insulation protection when in cold water and also helps reduce the thermal burden out of the water.
The wicking fabric and thread move excess moisture away from the body to evaporate and diffuse through the outer layers of the drysuit.
- Polartec® Power Stretch 4-way stretch with a durable, smooth outer layer that is wind and abrasion-resistant, and a soft inner layer that pulls moisture away from the skin
- Less bulky fit as a result of stretch fleece integration in the lower back, arms, and legs
- Compatible with the Sentinel™ Series of lightweight and heavy-duty dry suits
- Full-length fitted legs and sleeves with stretch panels
- Provides warmth while being lightweight, highly breathable, quick-drying and durable
- Vertical front entry zipper with dual sliders for quick donning and relief
- Fitting straps at the thumbs and ankles
- Drysuit liner’s lower back, arms and legs Polartec® Power Stretch fleece
- Machine washable
- Material - Fleece
- Color - Black
- Size - L1
- Weight - 1.5 lb
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE),N,N-Dimethylformamide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Color: Black
- Size: Large 1 Regular
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 12"W x 14"L WT: 1.75 lbs
- UPC: 062533063815
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.