Navisafe Navilight 2NM Tricolor w/Navimount Base RIB Mount - Black [340KIT2]
Overview:Navilight 2NM Tricolor w/Navimount Base & RIB Mount - BlackNavimount Base Lights will work with Railblaza mounting systems, when used with the Railblaza 932 converter. Navimount Base lights inc... Continue Reading
Navilight 2NM Tricolor w/Navimount Base & RIB Mount - Black
Navimount Base Lights will work with Railblaza mounting systems, when used with the Railblaza 932 converter. Navimount Base lights include a U-Bracket and Navibolt-bracket.
- Tricolor Masthead light 135° white, 112.5° red, 112.5° green with 12 hour burn time
- BiColor side light with 20 hour burn time
- Red side light with 38 hour burn time
- Green side light with 38 hour burn time
- White Sternlight with 32 hour burn time
Navimount RIB - Black
- The Navimount RIB is designed to securely attach the Navilights with Magnetic base, Navimount base or Suction base to the tube of inflatable boats.
- Navilight models 001, 010, 040, 305, 340 require in addition the Navisafe converter Navimount / 960
- Navilight models 041 and 341 do not require additional converters and can be mounted directly
- "3M" self-adhesive sticker working on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Lens Color: White/Red/Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Housing: Black
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 4"W x 7"L WT: 0.7 lbs
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.