Navisafe Navilight Tricolor 2NM w/Navibolt Base Horizontal Mount - White [342KIIT5]
Overview:Navilight Tricolor 2NM w/Navibolt Base & Horizontal Mount - WhitePortable Tricolor Navilight with Navibolt base, compatible with Navisafe Navimount system. This is an extremely durable and stro... Continue Reading
Navilight Tricolor 2NM w/Navibolt Base & Horizontal Mount - White
Portable Tricolor Navilight with Navibolt base, compatible with Navisafe Navimount system. This is an extremely durable and strong solution. This is a very low and tight mounting solution together with the any of the Navimount.
- US Coast Guard approved for 2 nautical miles
- 5 Modes: Tricolor Masthead light (135x white, 112,5x red, 112,5x green), BiColor side light, red side light, green side light, white Sternlight
- Floats light facing up
- Submersible to 20M/66'
- Corrosion resistant
- Powered by three AAA batteries (not included)
Navimount Horizontal - White
The Navimount Horizontal is designed to attach the Navimount Pole or the Navilights with Navimount base (model 040, 340) to horizontal surfaces - e.g. the boat deck or cabin roof.
- Horizontal Mount
- Two self tapping stainless steel screws
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Lens Color: White/Red/Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Housing: White
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included)
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 3"L WT: 0.4 lbs
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.