NavPod GP2174 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Raymarine c125/c127/e125/e127 & 2 Instruments f/12" Wide Guard [GP2174]
Overview:GP2174 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine c125/c127/e125/e127 & 2 Instruments for 12" Wide GuardInstrument Cut Out Size:3.6" HoleNavPod GP2170 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods are f... Continue Reading
GP2174 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Raymarine c125/c127/e125/e127 & 2 Instruments for 12" Wide Guard
Instrument Cut Out Size:3.6" Hole
NavPod GP2170 Series for 12" Guard, SystemPods are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards. The single bend AngleGuard for this model is the AG218.
The Hi-Gloss Material
- NavPods are manufactured with a custom co-extruded acrylic capped ABS material. We use the absolute best UV resistant material that provides a very high gloss white finish that matches gel-coated fiberglass. The Gen3 enhancements now include a thicker gauge material that improves strength and provides for better structural rigidity.
The Waterproof Seal
- All NavPods are manufactured with a double gasket system providing an excellent watertight seal between the front and back of the NavPod for protection of your Marine Electronics. NavPods are made to withstand the harshest of wet offshore boating conditions. Gen3 enhancements include a thicker external silicone gasket with improved flush fit. The internal EPDM gasket is now 50% thicker and is not subject to "compression set" like many rubber compounds. This is important when you need to open the NavPod in the future to service your electronics.
The Nickel Chrome Plated Screws
- We use all stainless steel mounting hardware that is supplied with each NavPod. Large round head tamperproof screws have deeper sockets for the NavPod wrench for better holding ability when tightening than the previous screws. For Gen3 we provide nickel chrome-plated stainless steel tamperproof screws for security combined with a little bling!
The Manufacturing Process
- Heavy-gauge thermoforming is considered an art since many processes come into play. It all starts with the design and development of the tooling. We are fortunate to have experienced in-house design engineers who utilize CAD programs like Solidworks, Catia and AutoCad. Surfcam is used to interface with our CNC machining centers to produce quality tools with precision tolerances.
Our Commitment to Quality
- We are committed to producing the best possible waterproof housing for Marine Electronics. Now with two decades of experience under our belt, we are confident you will have years of trouble free service and a long lasting high gloss finish. We will stand behind our commitment by now offering a 10-year warranty on all Gen3 NavPods.
*See Literature tab for an image with dimensions
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- UPC: 659988107470
Quick Guide (pdf)
The NavPod GP2174 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Raymarine c125/c127/e125/e127 & 2 Instruments f/12" Wide Guard [GP2174] is the yin, to your yang. You've found what you're looking for.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 08, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.