OceanLED Explore E2 Narrow Beam - Midnight Blue [E2002B]
Overview:Explore E2 Narrow Beam - Midnight BlueThe E2 is our latest addition to the Explore range, giving customers a compact smaller XFM light for tight installation spaces, but with all the build quality ... Continue Reading
Explore E2 Narrow Beam - Midnight Blue
The E2 is our latest addition to the Explore range, giving customers a compact smaller XFM light for tight installation spaces, but with all the build quality and premium features of the larger lights in the range.
Choice of Beam
With the E2, you can choose either the signature Explore Series wide-angle beam
(90° x 20° Elliptical), or a new narrow “laser” beam shape (20° Circular), depending on your desired effect.
Advanced Water Ingress Protection
The Explore E2 benefits from full IP69k Certification, the highest possible rating. Also, the rear of the light is protected from in-hull temporary submersion for boats where rough seas and waves sometimes flood the stern.
The Explore E2 has the same XFM capabilities as the larger lights in the range, being able to remove the light body for maintenance or upgrades, without the need to haul the boat.
Control your Explore E2 lights
Control your Explore E2 lights via the 3rd party switch or push button of your choice.
- Elliptical 90° / 20° Wide Beam Option
- Circular 20° Beam Option
- Up to 3000 Fixture Lumens
- Compact design and built-in driver.
- Ultra-low profile outer bezel.
- IP69k Certification + In-hull Temporary Submersion Protection
- Fixture Lumens* (total light output from a finished fixture): 3000
- Beam angle (Wide): 90° / 20 ° Elliptical
- Beam angle (Narrow): 20° Circular
- IP Rating: IP69k
- Minimum-Maximum operating voltage DC: 10-30V DC
- Current / Amp draw (DC): 3.5A@12V DC / 1.5A@24V DC
- Driver type: Internal
- Correlated Color Temp: 6500k (White)
- Rear Temporary Submersion Protection: Yes
- Fish Strobe: Yes
- Anti-fouling properties: Tritonium coated lens
- LED Manufacturer: CREE
- Boat size: Up to 20m (65’)
- Transom / Hull spacing: 1 - 1.5m (3-5’)
- Installation depth below waterline: 25-30cm (10-12”)
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 60mm (2.4”)
- Total weight: 0.8kg (1.76lbs)
- Total Diameter (Including Bezel): 80mm (3.15”)
- Diameter Of Body: 59mm (2.32”)
- Profile Of Fixture: 3.5mm (0.14”)
- Overall Length: 101.5mm (4”)
- Minimum Space Required Inside The Hull: 172mm (6.78”)
- Hole Cut-Out: 60mm (2.37”)
- Material (Mounting Tube / Bezel): AB2 Aluminium Bronze
- Material (Light Body): AB2
- Lens: Glass
- Optics (Wide Beam Option): Hybrid Collimated
- Optics (Narrow Beam Option): Collimated
- CE Approved: Yes
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.