Pacer 22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 100 Pack [TBPE18-156-100]
Overview:22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 100 PackDisconnects are a type of terminal intended to be disconnected and reconnected multiple times. This makes them ideal for use where field service... Continue Reading
22-18 AWG Heat Shrink Male Bullet Terminal - 100 Pack
Disconnects are a type of terminal intended to be disconnected and reconnected multiple times. This makes them ideal for use where field serviceability is an issue. Disconnects are a great way to protect electrical connections. Whether dealing with mechanical abuse, wire pull-out, or abrasion, they are a solid choice for longevity. Disconnects are sometimes known as quick connects or slip-on connectors.
- Male bullet terminal
- Protects terminations from water, condensation, salt spray, and corrosion
- Added vibration protection in rugged environments
- Disconnect & reconnectable
- Creates solid connections
- Meets multiple compliances
- Environmentally sealed
- Built for durability
- Tinned Copper
- Long Lasting
- Easy to install
- Insulation Color: Red
- Wire AWG: 22-18 AWG
- Package Size: One-hundred included
- Bullet Terminal Size (inch): 0.156"
- Shrink Ratio: Approximately 3:1 at 135 °C
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C - 125 °C
- Volume Resistivity: 1015 Ohm-cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 900-V/mil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
- Gauge: 22-18 AWG
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Package Qty: One-hundred
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 3"W x 7"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 840248207294
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.