Pacer Duplex 2 Conductor Cable - 100 - 14/2 AWG - Red, Black [WR14/2DC-100]
Overview:Duplex 2 Conductor Cable - 100' - 14/2 AWG - Red, BlackDuplex Boat Cable is a type of multiconductor cable that is used in low-voltage AC applications and DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 14 AWG... Continue Reading
Duplex 2 Conductor Cable - 100' - 14/2 AWG - Red, Black
Duplex Boat Cable is a type of multiconductor cable that is used in low-voltage AC applications and DC circuits. Pacer manufactures 14 AWG Duplex boat cables in-house in Sarasota FL, USA for the highest quality. It starts with finely stranded, Type III tinned copper conductors. These allow for maximum flexibility and prevention of corrosion. The PVC jacket helps 14 AWG Duplex Boat Cable with flexibility while serving to prevent moisture from building up. How does it achieve this? Well, the voids between wires are filled during the extrusion process. This leaves no room for moisture or air to build up. As an added bonus, a talcum powder coating is applied to the interior wires. This coating allows the outer jacket to be removed easily. Just another reason 14 AWG Duplex boat cable is perfect for marine usage.
- 14 AWG duplex boat cable
- 100 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 2
- Stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Annealed Finely Stranded Tinned Copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this boat cable as the choice of boating professionals
- Conductor Colors: Black & Red
- Conductor Stranding: 41/0.0100
- Jacket Color: White
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 2 conductors @ 0.035"
- Nom. Cable O.D.(inch): 2 conductors @ 0.225" x 0.370"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Two conductor boat cable is a durable product for use in DC circuits as well as low voltage AC applications
- UL Standard 1426
- RoHS Compliant
- ABYC: E-11.14
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- UL compliant
- Color: Black/Red
- Gauge: 14/2 AWG
- Length (Feet): 100'
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 10.2 lbs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.