Pacer Red 6 AWG Battery Cable - 50 [WUL6RD-50]
Overview:Red 6 AWG Battery Cable - 50'Pacer's 6 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets and exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured the USA to ensure high qua... Continue Reading
Red 6 AWG Battery Cable - 50'
Pacer's 6 AWG Marine Battery Cable meets and exceeds the most stringent specifications. This UL-approved marine cable is manufactured the USA to ensure high quality.
Often times, marine applications are in enclosed areas with sharp turns. Installation can become difficult. Pacer simplified this process by developing flexible yet tough marine cables. This 6 AWG marine battery cable is built to handle the harshest conditions. All our marine cable is made from Type III tinned copper. The copper resists corrosion and ensures the longevity of the cable. It is then insulated with a durable and pliable PVC jacket. These things together make it the highest quality marine battery cable available.
- Easy to strip, bend, and route
- Excellent flexibility with the durable properties of PVC
- Conductor - Annealed fine stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating - 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Red
- Gauge: 6 AWG
- Length (Feet): 50'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 7"L WT: 6.25 lbs
- UPC: 840248203678
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.