Pacer Round 3 Conductor Cable - 250 - 16/3 AWG - Black, Green White [WR16/3-250]
Overview:Round 3 Conductor Cable - 250' - 16/3 AWG - Black, Green & WhiteRound boat cable is the ideal choice for installation in tight spaces like boat hulls. All Pacer round boat cable is manufact... Continue Reading
Round 3 Conductor Cable - 250' - 16/3 AWG - Black, Green & White
Round boat cable is the ideal choice for installation in tight spaces like boat hulls. All Pacer round boat cable is manufactured in Sarasota FL, USA. Pacer's manufactured 16 AWG round boat cable is UL approved. The tinned copper conductors provide resistance to corrosion. This boat cable is the ideal multiconductor boat cable and is easy to install for many reasons. One reason it works so well is the fact that it can bend in any direction. With other, flatter cables, your range of motion is limited. It is also made from Type III finely stranded tinned copper conductors and it has flexible high-quality PVC insulation and a jacket. These things work together to make this the best boat cable available and the easiest to install in small workspaces. It also withstands the frequent vibration and flex commonly found in marine environments.
- 16 AWG round boat cable
- 250 ft. of cable
- No. of Conductors: 3
- Pacer's round boat cable is the perfect choice for a multitude of marine jobs
- It's perfect for running through t-tops, sailing spars, and poling platforms
- Also, it's the ideal choice for small hulls or other tight workspaces
- Type III, stranded, tinned copper conductors
- Highly flexible
- Easy to install and organize
- Easily sealed through bulkheads
- Conductor Colors: Black, green and white
- Conductor Stranding: 26/.0100
- Jacket Color: Grey
- Jacket Thickness (inch): 3 conductors @ 0.045"
- Nom. Cable O.D. (inch): 3 conductors @ 0.395"
- Conductor: Annealed Fine Stranded Tinned Copper
- ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation: -20 °C to 105 °C Flexible, Color Coded PVC
- Temperature Rating: 105 °C Dry, 75 °C Wet, 60 °C Oil
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Resistant to: acid, alkali, abrasion, flame, gasoline, oil, and moisture
- Pacer's round boat cable is excellent for AC and DC internal wiring of boats and recreational vehicles
- UL Standard 1426 (BC-5W2)
- ABYC: E-11.16
- Coast Guard: 33 CFR part 183
- RoHS Compliant
- Color: Black/Green/White
- Gauge: 16/3 AWG
- Length (Feet): 250'
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 10"L WT: 22.45 lbs
- UPC: 840248207201
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.