Pacer Violet 14 AWG Primary Wire - 250 [WUL14VI-250]
Overview:Violet 14 AWG Primary Wire - 250' Pacer's marine wire is designed to handle the harshest marine environments. It is manufactured to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This... Continue Reading
Violet 14 AWG Primary Wire - 250'
Pacer's marine wire is designed to handle the harshest marine environments. It is manufactured to meet and exceed the most stringent specifications. This 14 AWG marine wire is constructed in the USA to achieve the highest level of quality.
Built from Type III class K tinned copper, this wire offers excellent flexibility. The tinned copper also resists corrosion adding to the life of the wire. What about the insulation? After the copper is tinned it is then insulated with a durable and flexible PVC jacket. The jacket makes this 14 AWG marine wire resistant to alkali, abrasion, acid, gas, oil, flame, and moisture.
What standards and compliances does this wire meet? Pacer's marine wire exceeds the requirements and standards of UL, ABYC, and NMMA.
- Built for durability, flexibility, and longevity in the harshest marine environments
- So flexible that you can tie it into a knot without compromising any of its qualities
- Proprietary insulation ensures the highest level of protection available
- Ease of installation and the longevity of its design have helped solidify this marine wire as the choice of boating professionals
- UL Standard - 1426 BC-5W2
- U.S.C.G - 33 CFR part 183
- ABYC - E-11.14
- Conductor - Type III annealed finely stranded tinned copper ASTM B172 Class K
- Insulation -20 °C to 105 °C flexible, color-coded PVC
- Voltage Rating - 600-V
- Resistant to - Acid, Alkali, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil and Moisture
*Sold as an Individual
- Color: Purple
- Gauge: 14 AWG
- Length (Feet): 250'
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.