Propspeed - Lightspeed Underwater Light Coating [LSP15K]
Overview:Lightspeed Underwater Light CoatingMore Light. Less Fuss. Keep your lights shining bright all season long.Underwater lights are just as susceptible to marine fouling as any other underwater surfa... Continue Reading
Lightspeed Underwater Light Coating
More Light. Less Fuss. Keep your lights shining bright all season long.
Underwater lights are just as susceptible to marine fouling as any other underwater surface which can result in reduced visible light, and efforts to remove barnacles can result in damaged lighting components. Lightspeed is a transparent coating that is an easy and affordable way for boat owners to reduce maintenance, protect their investment, and maintain lighting system performance.
Lightspeed has been shown to save three times its retail value in maintenance costs, on top of the unquantifiable damage to marine ecosystems caused by traditional antifouling products.
- Lightspeed is a transparent coating that is an easy and affordable way for boat owners to reduce maintenance, protect their investment, and maintain lighting system performance
- Don’t risk damage to delicate components caused by scraping away hard marine growth
- Lightspeed also promises worry-free 12-24 months with reduced maintenance
- Lightspeed protects your aesthetic features, while not interfering with the light transmittance
- Endorsed and tested by Lumishore to ensure there is no drop in lumen output, no shift in color nor adverse effects on the lighting system performance
- Coverage Rate - 1ft² (four (4) average size underwater lights)
In the Box:
- Lightclean wipe
- Application brush
- Lightspeed Clear Coat - 15ml
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Type: Service Kits
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 5"L WT: 0.2 lbs
- UPC: 9421903335203
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.