Raymarine EV-100 Tiller Evolution Autopilot [T70153]
Overview:EV-100 Tiller Evolution AutopilotFeatures: A complete autopilot-in-a-box Evolution Ai for superior performance No calibration required Quick and easy installation Powerful tiller drive is compact a... Continue Reading
EV-100 Tiller Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Quick and easy installation
- Powerful tiller drive is compact and unobtrusive
- Used by the world's top single-handed sailors
- For tiller steered boats up to 13,200 lbs (6,000 kg)
- For 12V DC power systems
- Includes p70s Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-100 Actuator Control Unit
- Tiller Drive
- Tiller Pin (sold in packages of 5)
- Mounting Socket (sold in packages of 5)
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the =autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70 Autopilot Control Head
The p70 is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-100 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
- Steering Type: Tiller
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 31"L WT: 12.05 lbs
- UPC: 723193774274
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Due to substantial price increases and new surcharges from UPS and Federal Express, we must unfortunately pass some of the increase along to you, our valued customers.
Important Note: Timely deliveries are not guaranteed from Courier Companies due to Covid-19 pandemic, delays are possible.
USPS Promotional: Calculated at Checkout Page
BestWay Promotional: $8.99 (2-7 Business Days)
Ground Promotional: $10.99 (1-6 Business Days)
2-Days Promotional: $16.99 (2 Business Days)
Next Business Day Promotional: $49.99 (Next Business Days)
Get hundreds of items for the lowest shipping rates. You will only be charged for single shipment, if you go with our Promotional Best way Shipping option during Checkout.
Shipping will be done by UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Same Day Shipping
Our Promotional Best Way shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. It may include multiple packages to your address but you will only be charged for one shipment. Normal delivery time is 2-7 business days but it could take up to 10 business days in some cases.
Free Ground Shipping
$16.99 2-Days Shipping
Our Promotional 2-Days shipping offers all items in one package. You can order as many items as you want in a single shipment. With this shipping method, our magic shipping algorithms shop several carriers to find the best mode of transportation that will deliver your packages in two days to the 48 contiguous states. That’s a tremendous value!
This rate does not apply on Hazmat and Truck Freight items
$49.99 Next Day Shipping
This offer does not apply to some oversized or hazmat items like dock boxes, consoles, life rafts, generators, outboards and outriggers.
These offers can't be used in conjunction with other discounts. If you are receiving another discount from us such as a "Price Match" standard shipping rates will apply.
If any item has any limit to be shipped by the carrier chosen by the customer during checkout process, Point Supplies Inc. reserves the rights to send it via any other channel.