Raymarine EV-2 Sensor Core [E70097]
Overview:EV-2 Sensor CoreAt the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combine... Continue Reading
EV-2 Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options - Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
EV-2 has been designed for the latest drive-by-wire steering systems and connects directly to Raymarine's SeaTalkng bus. EV-2 also has a dedicated CAN Bus port for direct connection to steer-by-wire steering systems - such as ZF Pod Drives, Yamaha Helm Master, Volvo IPS and SeaStar Solutions Optimus systems. A single CAN Bus connection to the EV-2 eliminates the need for an Autopilot Control Unit (ACU) further simplifying installation.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.