Ronstan Series 40 All Purpose Block - Single - Cheek [RF41151]
Overview:Series 40 All Purpose Block - Single - CheekAll purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equall... Continue Reading
Series 40 All Purpose Block - Single - Cheek
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing. Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter. Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 60% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Mount with 3 x 5mm (3/16") fasteners (not supplied)
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8M(26')
- U.V. stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
Max. Rope Ø:t10mm(7/16")
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.