Ronstan Series 50 All Purpose Block - Single Stand Up [RF51140]
Overview:Series 50 All Purpose Block - Single Stand UpFeatures: Exceptionally high working loads Low maintenance, long service life Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme du... Continue Reading
Series 50 All Purpose Block - Single Stand Up
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheave ensures low friction and extreme durability
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Mount with 2 x 5mm (3/6") fasteners (not supplied)
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position. Becket pin is removable so line can be spliced prior to fitting.
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Typically used in direct 4:1 purchase systems such as mainsheets and boom vangs
- On larger boats they are used for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, outhauls, cunninghams, checkstays, genoa lead pullers and traveller controls.
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.