Rule 3" In-Line Blower 
Overview:Rule In-Line Blower - 3" DuctingPart Number: 140Designed for efficient, high output operation, these blowers feature our exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor hous... Continue Reading
Rule In-Line Blower - 3" Ducting
Part Number: 140
Designed for efficient, high output operation, these blowers feature our exclusive front and rear shaft seals and corrosion resistant motor housings for long life. Compact and easily installed on any flat surface, Rule? in-line blowers provide higher air flow, lower amp draw, and quieter operation than standard blowers. For International & US Markets.
- Efficient high-volume air flow
- Quiet operation
- Low amp draw
- Slip-on inlet and outlet ducting connections
- Sealed motor shaft for moisture protection
- Corrosion resistant nickel-plated motor housing
- IMCI (CE)
- USCG 183.410 Compliant: Ignition protected
Race cars and helmet ventilation
Bus ventilation (engine and bathroom fumes)
Prison van ventilation (cooling, air-freshening)
Blow-up signs and mascots
- Approvals: CE
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 76 x 127 x 81 (mm)
- ElectricalCharacteristics: 2.9 Amp
- Flow Rate (US gallons & litres): 135 CFM @ Open Flow
- Fuse Size: 4 (amp)
- Product Inlet Fitting: 3" (76 mm) Ducting
- Product Outlet Fitting: 3" (76 mm) Ducting
- Voltage: 13.6 (Vdc)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including STYRENE which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ducting: 3"
- Open Flow (CFM): 135 CFM
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 042237085412
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.