Safe-T-Alert 65 Series RV Surface Mount Carbon Monoxide Alarm [65-541WHT]
Overview:65 Series RV Surface Mount Carbon Monoxide AlarmFeatures: Designed for the Rugged RV Environment - Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fif... Continue Reading
65 Series RV Surface Mount Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment - Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels & Truck
- Advanced Technology - Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain
- Memory Scan™ - Retains the CO level that activated the alarm. After ventilation it is impossible to know what the CO level was unless your alarm has memory
- Micro Current Technology - Saves battery power
- Two Level Alarm - Low and High.
- Reliable - 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm
- Approved - Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements
- Certified to CSA Std 6.19-01 (R2006)*
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034*
- Alarm Point: 400 PPM 4-15 Minutes
- Low voltage power warning at 7V
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12 VDC
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning at 7 Volts
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Case Size: 6.5'W x 3.5'H x 1.25'D
* Testing Laboratory: ETL/Intertek
- Fume Type: Carbon Monoxide
- Generator Shutdown: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12v
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 8"W x 10"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 715456655413
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.