Dolphin Charger Pro Series Dolphin Battery Charger - 12V, 90A, 110/220VAC - 50/60Hz 
Overview:Pro Series Dolphin Battery Charger - 12V, 90A, 110/220VAC - 50/60HzThe Dolphin Series of battery chargers has always been recognized for its outstanding quality, which the manufacturer is proud to ... Continue Reading
Pro Series Dolphin Battery Charger - 12V, 90A, 110/220VAC - 50/60Hz
The Dolphin Series of battery chargers has always been recognized for its outstanding quality, which the manufacturer is proud to support with a 2-year warranty. Due to production on a wide scale, Dolphin is able to offer high-quality, truly international battery chargers at a reasonable price.
The Pro Range, which allows battery banks of up to 1000 amps to be charged, can be equipped with an optional touch-view touchscreen. It provides an intuitive display of measurements as well as charging phases (boost, absorption, and float), the allocated available power, and possible operating faults. The Pro range is equipped with communication via CAN bus, which means it can be used professionally in all land and industrial energy management sectors.
- 12V-90A Dolphin Pro
- All Dolphin Battery Chargers and accessories are CE-marked and manufactured to UL and ABYC specifications
- The Pro Touch Range features a built-in TouchView remote in place of the standard display panel on the Pro chargers
- The Touchview control panel gives the user more information and control of the charger functions
- LED Display for programming and monitoring functions
- Temperature sensor for battery compensation
- Switch mode technology and a three-stage charging design with a power supply
- Modern, lightweight, and compact design with white aluminum powder-coated casing
- 4 screw simple install with easy access removable panel
- ISO 9002-certified manufacturing plant
Three-Stage Charging Curve
Bulk Stage: A high current is sent to the battery until it reaches approximately 80% of its full charge.
Absorption Stage: The voltage level is maintained and the current is reduced until the battery is 100% charged.
Float Stage: Voltage and current are reduced to maintain the battery. Float gives what the battery requires.
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.