Seatronx 15" Pilothouse Touch Screen Display [PHT-15]
Overview:15" Pilothouse Touch Screen DisplaySeatronx glass bridge displays are the perfect fit for those looking for rugged design combined with attractive styling. The pilothouse displays feature up t... Continue Reading
15" Pilothouse Touch Screen Display
Seatronx glass bridge displays are the perfect fit for those looking for rugged design combined with attractive styling.
The pilothouse displays feature up to 300 nits of low-power LED backlighting, which makes them a perfect fit for pilothouses where brightness is not a problem. They can also be completely dimmed for nighttime use using the front panel control.
- Mounting - Panel Mount , Vesa Mount
- Dimensions - 14.295" x 12.02" x 2.28"
- Cutout Dimensions - 13.58" x 11.30" x 2.40"
- Projected Capacitive Touch
- Optical Bonding
- Optional Remote Control
- Diagonal (active area) Inch - 15"
- Native Resolution (Pixels) - 1024x768
- Contrast Ratio - 700:1
- Brightness - 700
- Viewing Angle (left, right) - 80, 80
- Viewing Angle (up, down) - 60, 80
- Backlight Dimming - 0 - max
- Backlight Lifetime (Hrs) - 50,000
- Input terminal x1 HDCP HDMI - HDMI, DVI, VGA, Comp
- Power Source - 9-34V + and -
- Power Consumption (AMPS @ 24VDC) - 2.8
- Inlet Plug DC Power - Screw Terminal
- Sealing Front - IP68 with Potentiometer
- Operating Temperature (°C) - -30 to 85
- Storage Temperature (°C) - -30 to 85
- AC/DC: DC
- Amperage: 1.5
- Resolution (VxH): 1024x768
- Screen Size: 15"
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 17"W x 24"L WT: 15 lbs
- UPC: 850036822127
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.