Shadow-Caster Single Zone Lighting Control [SCM-SNLC]
Overview:Single Zone Lighting ControlSimply toggle power to set color and brightness and to select multiple fade modes.The Shadow-Caster® single-zone lighting controller is a low-cost, marine-grade RGBW LED... Continue Reading
Single Zone Lighting Control
Simply toggle power to set color and brightness and to select multiple fade modes.
The Shadow-Caster® single-zone lighting controller is a low-cost, marine-grade RGBW LED controller that can be operated from a standard switch. Simply toggle power to set color and brightness. The SCM-SNLC also has a built-in Shadow-NET® interface that allows the controller to synchronize color and lighting control with other Shadow-NET® devices. This enables a convenient way to make Shadow-Caster® underwater lights match the color of interior RGBW lighting.
The SCM-SNLC control also has a built-in ShadowNET® interface that allows the controller to synchronize color and lighting with other ShadowNET® devices. This provides a convenient way to make Shadow-Caster® underwater lights match the color of interior RGBW lighting.
Shadow-NET® is a multi-channel communications platform created by Shadow-Caster® to allow seamless integration and control of all of your boat’s lighting.
For use with fishing boats, pontoon boats, sports boats, and yachts.
- Selectable RGB or RGBW output to support an optional white channel
- Color-coded connections make for easy installation
- Integrated Shadow-NET® interface broadcasts lighting commands to synchronize other Shadow-NET® enabled lighting products such as underwater lights and downlights
- This device can be added to an existing Shadow-NET® network as an additional RGBW zone
- Control brightness, color, and select multiple fade modes • Compatible with RGBW strips from other manufacturers
- Internal RGBW backlight to indicate current color and mode
- Exclusive power control technology to mitigate effects of electrical noise
- Custom software versions available for boat builder applications
- 5.2” (132mm) x 2” (51mm) x 2.75” (70mm)
- IP65 washdown rated enclosure
- 10-30 volts input range
- Power: Support for 250W of RGBW lighting, 20 amps
- ATC fuse for protecting the output
- Lighting controller
- Mounting hardware
- Quick start guide
- Standard 2-year warranty
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.