SI-TEX CVS 128 8.4" Digital Color Fishfinder [CVS-128]
Overview:CVS-128 Digital Echo SounderFeatures a digital signal processor for a clearer high-definition image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths. Brilliant 8.4" color LCD daylight vie... Continue Reading
CVS-128 Digital Echo Sounder
Features a digital signal processor for a clearer high-definition image that enhances fish targets in shallow and deep depths. Brilliant 8.4" color LCD daylight viewable display with 8, 16 or 64 color levels, Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz operation, 1000 Watts with 8 ranges from 0-3600' and exclusive Sona-Tone identifies what's under boat with different sounds for fish or schools of fish.
- Stores up to 10 screen images in built-in memory for recall later.
- High-speed pulse rate transmission of 5000 times per minute for enhanced shallow water detection.
- Easy operation
- RGB output
- Auto fishing/cruising modes
- Audio/visual alarms
- Fishing hot spot function leads you back to your favorite fishing hot spots with input from GPS
- Bottom discrimination mode
- Real-time multi-color A-scope
- Built-in simulator
- Lat/Lon position with input from optional sensor
- Displays boat speed / surface water temp with Optional transducer
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Over-head mounting and built-in flush mounting
What's in the box:
- Display Unit with hard cover
- Mounting Bracket
- DC Power Cable
- Operation Manual
- Screen Size: 8.4"
- Transducer Type: Not Included
- Transducer Included: No
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 11"W x 14"L WT: 10.85 lbs
- UPC: 010407320748
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.