STA-BIL Fogging Oil - 12oz *Case of 6* [22001CASE]
Overview:Fogging Oil - 12oz *Case of 6*STA- BIL Fogging Oil is an aerosol propelled oil treatment to protect internal engine components during storage. This fogging oil can be sprayed to coat internal engin... Continue Reading
Fogging Oil - 12oz *Case of 6*
STA- BIL Fogging Oil is an aerosol propelled oil treatment to protect internal engine components during storage. This fogging oil can be sprayed to coat internal engine components and prevent corrosion. Formulated to displace moisture from metal to protect engine, this product also lubricates the cylinder’s walls, pistons and rings to prevent damage (scuffing) during start-up after prolonged engine storage. It is used in all two and four cycle gasoline engines. The STA-BIL Fogging Oil comes in a convenient 12 ounce aerosol can with nozzle straw to direct oil in tight passages or through spark plug holes in head and cylinder.
- Start engine and remove air filter.
- Spray fogging oil into air intakes of running engine.
- Shut engine off after 10 seconds.
- Remove spark plugs.
- Attach extension tube and spray fogging oil into each cylinder for 3 seconds.
- Replace spark plugs.
- STA-BIL Fogging oil coats internal engine components to prevent corrosion
- Displaces moisture from metal to protect engine
- Lubricates cylinders to prevent cylinder damage (scuffing) at start up
- For all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines, including outboard, marine, small internal combustion & automotive engines
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Type: Engine & Fuel
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 5.7 lbs
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.