Standard Horizon Quantum GX6000 25W Commercial Grade Fixed Mount VHF w/NMEA 2000, Integrated AIS receiver, Speaker Mic [GX6000]
Overview:25W Commercial Grade Fixed Mount VHF with NMEA 2000 & Integrated AIS ReceiverNMEA 2000Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS... Continue Reading
25W Commercial Grade Fixed Mount VHF with NMEA 2000 & Integrated AIS Receiver
Plug and play NMEA 2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W capability
Wirelessly control all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4 RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
Built In AIS Receiver
The Quantum GX6000 displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach (CPA) Alarm.
Integrated 25W PA/Loud Hailer
The Quantum GX6000 includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
In addition, the Quantum GX6000 allows you to start a fog horn and then view the AIS page simultaneously.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your communications are secure.
- Integrated AIS Receiver**
- Built-in Speaker in microphone handset
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 compatible
- Programmable CPA and TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Dual Zone 25W PA / Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- E2O Easy to Operate menu system
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter
- Front panel microphone can be connected to rear panel and extended 20 feet using MEK-4 mic extension kit
- Capable of connecting two optional RAM4 or four Wireless RAM4W
- Integrated Voice Recorder to play back up to two minutes of RX receive audio
- Advanced 80dB Commercial Grade receiver with Local / Distance Attenuator
- Integrated 32 Code (FVP-42) and 4 Code (CVS2500A) Voice Scramblers
- Overall Dimensions 6.9"W x 4.3"H
- Flush-Mount Dimensions 6.2"W × 3.7"H × 6.2"D
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
**Requires a separate dedicated AIS antenna
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- Built-In GPS: No
- AIS: Yes
- Hailer: Yes
- Remote Mic Capable: Yes
- Scrambler Capable: Yes
- Color: Black
- Intercom Capability: Yes
- Listen-Back: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 10"W x 14"L WT: 6.6 lbs
- UPC: 788026149056
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.