StrikeMaster Lithium 40V Lazer Ice Auger - 10" [LFVL-10]
Overview:Lithium 40V Lazer™ Ice Auger - 10"Built from the ground up with the features that make a difference on the ice, the new StrikeMaster® Lithium 40V combines decades of ice-auger experience with ... Continue Reading
Lithium 40V Lazer™ Ice Auger - 10"
Built from the ground up with the features that make a difference on the ice, the new StrikeMaster® Lithium 40V combines decades of ice-auger experience with leading-edge design and power engineering. This auger will muscle through ice hole after hole. Its 40-volt, 5-amp hour lithium-ion battery powers an electric DC brushless motor for reliable, constant speed and torque. A planetary gear system provides lightweight durability and high power density for unmatched performance. Innovative high-performance cutting via the legendary StrikeMaster® Lazer™ blades provides the fastest cutting edge, period. Custom impact-resistant handles with ergonomically placed opposing deadman/power switch and built-in LED lights. Forward/reverse control runs in forward for cutting and reverse to flush slush from the hole. The 2-amp rapid charge battery charging station charges the battery back to full charge in 2-1/2 hours.
- Electric DC Brushless Motor
- Planetary Gear System
- 15.9:1 Gear Ratio
- Power Button with Deadman Safety Switch
- Forward and Reverse
- Built-in LED Lights
- Impact-Resistant Long Filament Handles
- Twin Serrated Stainless Steel Lazer™ Blades
- 40V, 5-Amp Hour Lithium ION Battery
- Internal Battery Management System Ensures Battery Longevity
- 4 LED Battery Status Indicator
- 2-Amp Charging Station (Recharges battery in 2-1/2 hours)
- Battery and Charger Included
- 70 holes - 10" auger on a single charge*
- Based on repeated tests with 16" of ice
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Motor, Battery and Charger
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.