TACO Grand Slam 280 Outrigger Mounts w/Offset Handle [GS-2801]
Overview:Grand Slam 2801 Outrigger Top MountThe GS-2801 is the 4th generation of the top mount that sets the standard in the industry. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the mo... Continue Reading
Grand Slam 2801 Outrigger Top Mount
The GS-2801 is the 4th generation of the top mount that sets the standard in the industry. Its rugged design will provide years of reliable service even in the most challenging saltwater applications. The redesigned locking head provides secure outrigger height positioning using TACO's spline lock technology which provides a positive lock with minimal parts for increased reliability. TACO's further enhanced the rotator lever to provide a sleek and ergonomic shape, using polished Stainless Steel and UV-resistant non-slip Santoprene. The GS-2801 features an off-set handle.
- For use on 20'-36' fishing boats
- Fits both hardtop and soft top applications
- Designed to fit the industry standard TACO Outrigger-Ready Mounting Plate
- Rugged stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- 12 locking fishing positions
- Uses TACO's spline lock technology for secure outrigger elevation
- Ergonomic shaped rotator lever
- Polished 316 Stainless Steel arm assembly and lever
- Brushed anodized aluminum body
- 4" x 6" mounting base
- Compatible with TACO Metals 1-1/2" heavy-duty Telescoping TeleOutriggers
- Fits TACO Metals Clamp-On Mounting Plates
- Sold in pairs
Quick Guide (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.