Toadfish Oyster Knife - Wood (Limited Edition) 
Overview:Oyster Knife - Wood (Limited Edition)The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed by generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergo... Continue Reading
Oyster Knife - Wood (Limited Edition)
The Put ‘Em Back oyster knife was developed by generations of oystermen. It combines all the elements of a traditional oyster shucker with a modern look at ergonomics and the physics of shucking an oyster perfectly and safely. This artfully crafted multiple-purpose knife will shuck raw or steamed oysters, and its sharp blade will cut them out of their shell with ease. Once users shuck an oyster with a Toadfish® oyster knife blade, they will know why folks call these knives "the most thoughtfully designed oyster shuckers ever created".
- Wooden handle
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker
- Capable of opening larger-shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- The ergonomic thumbprint handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer
- Use two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed
- Blade through design creates one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market
- A multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.