Veratron AcquaLink NavSensor [A2C59501981]
Overview:AcquaLink® NavSensorThe multifunctional AcquaLink® NavSensor is the gem of all sensors. The inertial sensor complements the inbuilt satellite GPS receiver module to provide accurate readings of the... Continue Reading
The multifunctional AcquaLink® NavSensor is the gem of all sensors. The inertial sensor complements the inbuilt satellite GPS receiver module to provide accurate readings of the speed of travel as well as the pitch & roll (up and down). Compass readings can be displayed electronically thanks to the embeded compass, which also facilitate course corrections in electronic autopilots. The barometer and air temperature sensors are early indicators of forthcoming weather conditions.
- NMEA 2000® certified
- IPX6 extended protection rating
- GPS Module: Position, time, boats vector, signal quality, satellites
- Compass: +/-40° tilt angle, <2° accuracy, alarm (rapid field strength change, tilt angle overrun, undervoltage condition)
- Barometer: Air pressure, air temperature sensor
- Operating temperature range -20°C/+70°C Aftermarket package: NavSensor, 2x brackets,
- Installation Instructions, Safety Instructions
- Flat mount bracket
- Pole mount bracket
- Installation instruction
- Mounting screws (not magnetic)
- Warning Sticker
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.