Veratron EngineBox - Double Engine [A2C1767000001]
Overview:EngineBox - Double EngineThe EngineBox expands the possibilities of the NavBox for multi-engine applications or can be used as stand-alone when navigation information is not required. The EngineBox... Continue Reading
EngineBox - Double Engine
The EngineBox expands the possibilities of the NavBox for multi-engine applications or can be used as stand-alone when navigation information is not required. The EngineBox has a NMEA 2000® and a J1939 CAN port. The EngineBox can also be used on older, completely analog engines, thanks to the analog input ports provided and designed for RPM data, resistive sensors and capacitive sensors.
The EngineBox has to be set up using an intuitive PC configuration tool making it easy for programming the inputs (delivered free of charge). Thanks to the ISO 8846:1990 compliance, the EngineBox is also designed to be installed in engine compartments.
- Analog to NMEA 2000® gateway
- J1939 to NMEA 2000® gateway
- 2 Models for single engine and dual engine configurations
- Compact design
- Status LED
- Operating temperature range -40°C/+85°C
- 1x J1939 (2x J1939 Dual Engine)
- 1x M12 5 pins NMEA 2000®
- 1x Input 0–4 kHz for RPM (2 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
- 4x Inputs 0–400 Ohm (up to 8 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
- 2x Inputs 4–20 mA
- 1x Input 0–5 V (2 inputs with Dual Engine Model)
In the Box:
- Engine Cable
- Cable Harness
- Safety Instructions
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Gauge Size: N/A
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 8 to 16 VDC
- Gauge Type: Multifunction
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 6"L WT: 1.45 lbs
- UPC: 7640178724433
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.