Veratron GO GPS Receiver [B00034901]
Overview:GO GPS ReceiverAll your boat’s data close to your finger tips. Veratron GO is NMEA 2000® certified and features an integrated GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver. Compact and easy to install, it does not ... Continue Reading
GO GPS Receiver
All your boat’s data close to your finger tips. Veratron GO is NMEA 2000® certified and features an integrated GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO receiver. Compact and easy to install, it does not require any additional protection against harsh weather conditions. One of the smallest GPS receivers available.
The Veratron GO GPS Receiver works in conjunction with the Veratron Go Data.
- 72 channel receiver
- Fast cold-start position fix
- Compatible with OceanLink 52MM Bezels
- 10Hz update rate
- Up to 3 concurrent GNSS systems (GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO)
- SBAS – WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN supported
- NMEA 2000 standard PGNs transmitted for position, time, speed and heading
- Front-end SAW band-pass filter for enhanced immunity against electrical noise
- Interchangeable bezel option
- Update Rate: Up to 10Hz using concurrent GNSS, up to 18Hz using single GNSS
- Position Fix Time: 26 second cold-start, 1 second hot start
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
- Position Accuracy: 2.5m
- Velocity Accuracy: 0.05m/s
- Heading Accuracy: 0.3°
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Dimensions (D x H): 60.7 mm x 18.9 mm
- Power Source: NMEA 2000 backbone (12V nominal voltage), no external power supply required
- Power Consumption: 100mA (2 LEN) operational, 150mA (3 LEN) during startup
In the Box:
- GO GPS Receiver
- Instructions Manual
*Sold as an IndividualThis product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Color: White
- Diameter (mm): 60.7
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 4"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 7640178729414
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.