VETUS BOW PRO 301 Bow Thruster 30KGF - 12V [BOWA0301]
Overview:BOW PRO 301 Bow Thruster 30KGF - 12VThe BOW PRO thrusters are fitted with proven induction technology. This system makes the use of carbon brushes obsolete. As a result, the bow thruster is very qu... Continue Reading
BOW PRO 301 Bow Thruster 30KGF - 12V
The BOW PRO thrusters are fitted with proven induction technology. This system makes the use of carbon brushes obsolete. As a result, the bow thruster is very quiet and has indefinite* run-time! The (AC) induction motor is controlled by the VETUS MCV motor controller. This in-house-engineered motor controller can handle both 12V, 24V and AC motors, making the new bow thruster suitable for almost all boats!
The BOW PRO thruster is controlled by a proprietary CANBUS protocol. There are two different panels available for this thruster; one fully-proportional basic panel and one fully-proportional panel with lock-function. This allows the boat to be moored without the use of ropes. Letting passengers board your vessel have never been this easy! Evolution is to continue on a set of good properties, so there are similarities with its predecessors: remained are the very silent propeller blades and the streamlined tailpiece. Retrofitting a BOW PRO thruster, therefore, is a piece of cake as the new motor is interchangeable with the tailpiece and flange of our thruster range.
- Range of Boat Size: 20ft - 25ft
- Thrust in pounds force: 66 lbs
- Motor horse power: 2
- Tunnel- center line below the waterline: 110MM
- Voltage: 12V
- Precision proportional control
- Endurance Rated Run-time - up to 10 minutes (dependant on model) at full power
- Maintenance-free brushless motor
- Sealed ingression protection construction - motor sealed for improved corrosion resistance in damp bilge environments
- Built-in over-temp and low battery voltage protection
- Suitable for high demanding applications (e.g. for use in rental & charter vessels)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.