Whale Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 12V [BP2052]
Overview:Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 12VHigh Capacity Waste Pump- Fast Drainage and space saving on boardNo clog, no filter waste pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump techno... Continue Reading
Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 12V
High Capacity Waste Pump- Fast Drainage and space saving on board
No clog, no filter waste pump built on more than a decade of market leading pump technology.
Gulper 320 - the easy access remote mount bilge pump designed to be located high, dry and protected - ideal where bilge space is very limited.
- Ideal where bilge space is limited-smallest footprint strainer
- Head rotates 360 degrees to suit your installation
- High- dry and protected - Remote mounting allows easy access
- Long life- runs dry without damage
- Meets requirement for primary bilge pump for boats up to 12m (39.4ft) length
- Easy to install - including uneven surfaces
- Secure fit - new wrap around mounting feature, only 3 screws to secure
- Reliable operation - Self priming
- Easy maintenance - patented reinforced Ezi-clamp locking ring - simply twist and screw to lock pump head in desired position
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Minute: 5 GPM
- Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 3/4" or 1"
- Suction Lift (ft.): 10'
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Waste Pumps
- Operation Method: Non-Automatic
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 8"W x 12"L WT: 4.4 lbs
- UPC: 766478942722
Every product is unique, just like you. If you're looking for a product that fits the mold of your life, the Whale Gulper 320 High Capacity Waste/Bilge Pump 12V [BP2052] is for you.
Inventory Last Updated: May 28, 2023
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.