Wichard LyfSafe Jackline Kit - 11M/36 
Overview:Lyf'Safe Jackline Kit - 11M/36'Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is ... Continue Reading
Lyf'Safe Jackline Kit - 11M/36'
Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew.
Why Choose Lyf'Safe?
Adaptable and universal: Lyf'Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted onto most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats...).
- Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf'Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
- Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf'Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
- The locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevents any accidental adjustment or release of the webbing.
- Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
- Aesthetic: Lyf'Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
- Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
- 2 webbings (material: polyester) with 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
- 2 forged adjusters
- 2 casings
- For boats less than 12.20 m (40')
- Webbing length: 11 m (36')
- Webbing width: 25 mm
- Sewing resistance: 3 tons
- Safety on board
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.