Xantrex 100W Solar Portable Kit [782-0100-01]
Overview:100W Solar Portable KitThe Xantrex Solar 100W portable kit features solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that... Continue Reading
100W Solar Portable Kit
The Xantrex Solar 100W portable kit features solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases panel efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
This solar kit includes a 10A charge controller and system hardware that is designed as a plug-n-play charging solution. Users have the ability to connect to their batteries using ring terminals, battery clamps, or an SAE connector for pre-wired RV solar ports. Adjustable tilting legs allow the user to orient their panels at the perfect angle towards the sun. These portable kits fold into an easy-to-store location and is ideal for applications where it may be impractical to have a permanently mounted solar panel.
- Compact and lightweight
- Best in class 18% module efficiency*
- PERC technology**
- 5 year product warranty
- 5 busbar technology***
- *Xantrex 100W rigid panel specs and performance compared with 100W models of other popular brands
**competitor panels do not currently use PERC technology
***Most brands use 2-4 busbars, more busbars means better efficiency & durability
- Solar Panel - The Xantrex Solar 100W and 160W kits feature solar panels with 5 busbars and PERC (Passivated Emitter and Rear Contact) mono-crystalline cells, a special cell technology that increases module efficiency significantly over standard solar cells.
- Charge Controller - A 10A Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) charge controller is provided to charge and protect your batteries. Featuring an LCD screen, two USB ports, multi-stage battery charging algorithm, charging protections, and real-time system indicators.
- Battery Connections - Three ways to connect to your battery using a SAE connector, battery rings or battery clamps.
- Carrying Case - A protective carrying case is provided to keep your solar charging kit free from any unnecessary scratches during storage.
- Tilting Legs - Equipped with tilting legs to allow you to angle the solar panel towards the sun and maximize solar energy harvesting.
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.