Xantrex TRUECharge2 10A Battery Charger - 24V [804-2410]
Overview:TRUECharge2 Battery Charger804-241010 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 HzAMP-IT-UP! NEW 24-Volt Universal ChargersBuilding on the success of the TRUECharge2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrex now offers ... Continue Reading
TRUECharge2 Battery Charger
10 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz
AMP-IT-UP! NEW 24-Volt Universal Chargers
Building on the success of the TRUECharge2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrex now offers 24-volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE
TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (#808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output - Amps: 10a
- Charging Banks: 3
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120/240v
- Charger Output Voltage: 24v
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 13"L WT: 6.3 lbs
- UPC: 715535024109
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.