Analytic Systems Non Iso DC/DC Converter 22A, 24V Out, 11-15V In [VTC605-12-24]
Overview:Non Iso DC/DC Converter 22A, 24V Out, 11-15V InStep up a 12 VDC battery to between 13.5 and 17.0 or 24.0 and 27.5 DC in 0.5 VDC increments (via 3 position DIP switch), or stabilize a 12 or 24 VDC p... Continue Reading
Non Iso DC/DC Converter 22A, 24V Out, 11-15V In
Step up a 12 VDC battery to between 13.5 and 17.0 or 24.0 and 27.5 DC in 0.5 VDC increments (via 3 position DIP switch), or stabilize a 12 or 24 VDC power system.
Safety features include reverse input protection, low input voltage alarm, low output voltage alarm, over temperature shutdown and alarm, a dry contact alarm relay output and output overvoltage crowbar. If the input voltage exceeds the regulated output voltage,
the unit simply passes the voltage through with full LC filtering and a single schottky diode drop (0.5 VDC or less). Optional features include remote panel monitoring with On/Off control.
Applications include temporarily brightening 12 volt headlights or work lights, increasing voltage into an automotive or marine ignition system for hotter spark and/or prevention of failures due to voltage drop during engine start, stabilizing 12V and 24 VDC power systems in marine, automotive or aeronautical environments and more.
- Ultra-quiet power sensitive electronics without interference
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Power sensitive electronics without interference
- Simple operation
- Paralleling Diodes
- European ROHS Compliant (Lead Free Manufactured)
- Electric Fork Lift (Filtering and Surge Suppression)
- Open Frame (No chassis just heat sink bars)
- Safety Special Inspection (CSA/UL)
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Custom input/output available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.