Garmin B619 20 Degree Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin [010-10217-22]
Overview:B619 20° Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 8-PinMinimize Your DragThe B619 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding... Continue Reading
B619 20° Tilt Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer - 8-Pin
Minimize Your Drag
The B619 model have been the standard in low-profile models for many years. Their large sensitive ceramics allow deep echosounding up to 206M (700'). These nearly flush units minimize drag as only 5mm (2/10") of the housing extends outside of the hull. The bronze B619 provides a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for moreaccurate depth readings.
- Cruising powerboats and sailboats
- Depth only or Depth and temperature
- Fixed 20° tilted versions for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant
- Optional temperature sensor
- Bronze housing
- Boat Size: Up to 9M (30')
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 8
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Imagining: Standard
- Chirp: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Cable Length (Feet): 30'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 3.4 lbs
- UPC: 753759971731
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
Your product will be delivered from one of these locations below depending on the availability.
18 Butler Ave, Bayville, NJ 08721
8918 Sabal Industrial Blvd, Tampa, FL 33619
Shipping will be done via UPS, FedEx or USPS. Courier's standard terms, conditions and policies will be applied on all shipments. Please refer to courier's website for further details. Tracking info will be sent via email or sms to you when your order ships.